Sweet! Look at this great deal!
Buy a Concealed Kari or Hidden Jemma and get a 2nd FREE!
What a great Sweet February Damsel in Defense Deal – Just in time to sweeten your Valentine’s Day, when you purchase one of our Concealed Kari (sku: CK-BOGO)* or Hidden Jemma (sku: HJ-BOGO)* purses you receive a second color choice of the same purse for free!
This special is available through February 28th, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
*Must use SKU’s above when ordering to receive the discount!
Give the Gift of Safety this Season! From Damsel in Defense
Great 1/2 off prices on these Damsel in Defense products.
A – The Stun Gun of the Season Gotcha Stun Fun –
$80 – special holiday price $50
Gifts Under $10 – WOW! These are 50% off!
B – Hot Lil’ Hand Pepper Spray and Glove
$15 Special Holiday Price $7.50
C – Gimme A Sign
$15 – Special Holiday Price $7.50 D – Step Off Door Alarm – $15 – Special Holiday Price $7.50 SOLD OUT
E – Hard Lil’ Hand Striking Tool & Glove
$15 – Special Holiday Price $7.50
That’s right – it’s the Sale of the Season! Leave the hottest & most stunning gifts under the tree this year! You can give those you love the fit of security that will last far beyond the holiday season. Visit the shop section of this website, or contact me through the contact me link.
*While supplies last. To ensure delivery in time for Christmas, sales prices end December 14, 2016 at 11:59pm MST.
Another one of the great safety tips from Damsel in Defense.
PIPE DOWN POLLYANNA … When that inner girl chimes in on a smiley stranger, remember that research shows serial killers and criminals often use the sympathy of empathetic women to bait them into danger. If someone asks for the time, directions, or assistance near a vehicle, just KEEP MOVING! We know you don’t want to be rude so just don’t kick an innocent man in the shins as you pass. Be courteous but don’t stop. You can always assist by soliciting assistance from a safe location.
Hold your own Damsel in Defense Empower Hour
You can host a Damsel in Defense Empower Hour in your home or by holding a Facebook Party.
Let me know if you are interested in hosting an Empower Hour. This is a great way to share these Damsel in Defense products with your friends and family – click here to contact me
This is a great way to share with your friends and family – Equip, Empower and Educate them to protect themselves and their families. And even better – earn free and half-price items for yourself!
What I LOVE about this company (besides the great products) is their Mission. They are a Christian Organization that gives back to what they believe. Damsel in Defense stands behind their products with a Lifetime Warranty on most of their defense products.
This company was started 5 years ago by two women, Mindy Lin & Bethany Hughes, Damsel in Defense Co-Founders. They are based in Boise, Idaho.
The mission is to equip, empower and educate women to protect themselves and their families. Independent Damsel Pros are not only arming others and experiencing financial freedom, but also offering empowerment and healing to those affected by assault.
One by one, Damsel in Defense is changing statistics and giving back to many amazing partner organizations that are making a difference in the lives of those who have been assaulted. As we continue to grow, our hearts and eyes are wide open for where God will take us next. Whether you are a customer, a hostess or an Independent Damsel Pro, we thank you for being a part of this journey!
About Damsel in Defense:
Equip women with products that can protect them! Most women have never held a stun gun and where else can you find one to see, hold and purchase.
Empower women to protect themselves! We hear from customers time and again that having an item in their hand while walking to their car in a dark parking lot makes them feel safer. It is not a false sense of security, it is knowing that they are better off carrying a deterrent than they would be empty-handed.
Educate women by encouraging them to back up their purchases with self-defense training. Our relationships with our customers and our fight to lower the national statistics of assaults against women do not end at the time of purchase.
Every ounce of business is a gift and we do not take that for granted. Damsel in Defense is honored to give God all the glory by giving back from the business that He blesses us with. Our mission is the heart of our company, and we love to partner with organizations making a difference, especially those aiding victims of sexual assault and domestic violence.
By investing in our products, you are supporting our mission in many ways. You are supporting an independent business woman while empowering yourself and others. You are also supporting the charitable organizations that we have partnered with and donate a portion of our monthly sales to.
Every purchase you make goes towards helping us give back monthly to local, national and international charities. Thank you for partnering with us through your purchase.
If you are interested in holding an Empower Hour, either in your home or as a Facebook party, please let me know.
DAMSEL IN DEFENSE SAFETY TIPS FOR PERSONAL SAFETY
Safety Tips from Damsel in Defense:
• Perpetrators always look for signs…little things that we all do and do not even know. Things that say “I AM GOING TO BE A VICTIM”
• Over loading yourself with bags, purses, items in hand makes it super easy for someone to walk up to you and take them or even pull you into their car
• Always make eye contact when passing a person – if you do this they know that you are not shy and you can id them if needed
• Pony tails are cute but can be used to control a lady – a man can grab it and take you anyplace he wants
• Most ladies lose the voice when attacked…so an alarm is a must out of fear
• Only use the ATM machines inside of grocery store, malls, or gas stations.
• Have stuns, sprays or alarms in hand – if it’s in in your purse it isn’t going to help
• Trust your instincts. If something feels wrong, something is probably wrong.
• Be aware of your surroundings.
• Walk close to the curb, facing oncoming traffic.
• Carry bags close to your body.
More Damsel in Defense Safety tips…
• Look confident – walk with a purpose, not on the phone or looking around at the trees
• Tell someone where you are going and when you expect to be back.
• If you are being followed, head for a crowded place.
• If people start milling around you, it could a set-up for a mugging.
• Know yourself, how do you react in a crisis situation? Do you scream, cry, freeze? How would you defend yourself?
• Remember there is no right or wrong approach to dangerous situations.
• Show your anger, not your fear. A furious reaction often may stop an attack. Remember an attacker is looking for an easy victim. Yelling is always a good deterrent (a good choice is to yell FIRE) this will draw attention to those who do not want to get involved but may be concerned for their own safety and may come to help. If there are other people around, yell loudly enough to get their attention to what the assailant is doing.
• If you are alone and do not know anyone on the street or nearby, try calling a name out to make the attacker or assailant to believe you may be with someone. This may also help if you are alone at home.
• If someone has a weapon, stay calm and wait for an opportunity.
• Weapons make the situation more dangerous and difficult, but there still may be something you can do about the situation.
• Make sure you keep a self-defense product on your person at all times such as pepper spray, stun gun, personal alarm.
• When using pepper spray, aim for the chest not the head – the chest is a bigger target and you will still get the intended result – if you aim for the head it’s a smaller target and if you miss that may have been your one shot.